Smart Device/App Users
1. Go to your app store. Search for Mopeka Tank Check app and install.
2. Launch the app. When it starts it will automatically start a search for YonkeGas sensors.
3. While the app is scanning, press the sensor SYNC button (Fig 1) a minimum of 6X quickly.
Note: The first 5X awaken the sensor from sleep mode. It is only in sleep mode from the factory. Once awake, the sensor will never go into sleep mode again; and only 1 press is required to re- SYNC or connect to a new device.
4. The sensor will then appear on your app as a new device
5. Clean the bottom of the tank of any debris, excess paint, and rust.
6. The sensor mounts to the bottom center of the tank using magnets.
The rubber pad between the magnets must make good contact with the tank, with no contaminants in between.
7. For vertical tanks, the black rubber pad needs to be aligned to the bottom center of the tank. With the pad aligned, attach the sensor to the tank and return the tank to the upright position. Check that the tank is on a level and flat surface or otherwise is level with ground. Even a slight tilt can degrade the quality of the measurement.
8. For horizontal tanks, place the magnets on the bottom centerline of tank. (Fig 5)
9. After a few seconds, up to a few minutes, the propane will settle and sensor readings will stabilize.
10. . Clicking on a sensor in the main list takes you to that sensor’s own screen. Most information is self-explanatory.
11. Click on the pencil icon to change settings or rename your sensor. Be sure to change the tank size setting to match your tank.