1. Make sure you have the latest version of the Mopeka app.
2. Open the app.
3. Use the Login button to create a new account, or login to an existing account.
4. Plug in the Gateway. Power light will flash for a few seconds then will turn off.
5. Press the button on the Gateway, to make the Gateway visible to the app.
6. You will then see the Gateway appear in the devices list.
7. Select the Gateway. After a few seconds you will see the Gateway/Wifi connection screen.
8. Type in the case sensitive name and password of your local wifi router.
9. The Gateway will then connect to the router.
Successful connection will be indicated by an IP address being shown in the 'Wifi Adress' field; and by a solid green light on the wifi symbol of the gateway.
10. The gateway is now connected to the Mopeka cloud.
11. Sensor data will automatically be updated at regular intervals to the cloud. When your phone/tablet are not within blue tooth range of the sensor, the app will retrieve the most recent tank level from the cloud.
Mopeka Gateway Instructions
12. Indicator lights on Gateway